Will you agree if I disagree with what you agree?

 Will you agree if I disagree with what you agree?


Follow me at Instagram #aridey179

Agreeing and disagreeing is a person’s personal opinion. Well, my disagreement to your agreement may make you agree with my disagreement. Now on or off to my debating mode! Do comment your views at the end!

The term reservations are quite common when the gender of women is considered. The world is racing faster where the core concept of empowerment should be human empowerment. Isn’t it?

Well, now comes the class of women empowerment and that too the reservations. These reservations in any concept are not the ladder to empower women rather it is a crutch provided to stand and to be uplifted in this competitive world. Now, here you may disagree…

Empowering women this way is a bad idea indeed. Don’t stop reading here! Despite if given a thousand reasons to signify or even dignify women through reservations- I as an individual am against this policy.

The reasons are that; firstly I am not a male writer but a mere a girl who has a very different perspective. May be after you finish reading my article you may agree to my point of disagreement. Womanhood should be dignified above all. – EQUALITY- this is what I demand. Why should we choose a ratio of 70:30 or 60:40? Why not a 50:50 ratio?

Locked inside and suppressed are women rights.  “Those who support women are feminists; I think women are humans before the gender difference. And I support these humans and then shall I call myself a humanist?” (#OneIndianGirl). Feminism arises because there is injustice in reservations for women. – This is my explanation if asked why feminism has arisen. I strongly feel reservation must be only for the disabled category and not more.

Women rights are debated from time to time but it just lies in papers and drowned in inks. Cry of women has become a time immemorial. She has to abandon all her desires that fade away like a dream. Not all but a very few are lucky indeed.  


Arising from feminine syndrome- women can carve to cultivate their own pride which is a prestigious niche of past global woman that will be mounted for the global uplift of our world.

Reserved or reservations- the privilege is to be equally treated and the victory will be won wherever women equally volunteer to venture.

Signing off

 Aridey179



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

READ FOR A CHANGE INSIDE-OUT AND OUTSIDE-IN

ARIDEY' S Write up samples

RECIPES FOR HAPPY HORMONES  PART 1